1hour $199 + GST
Includes handout sheets, power point presentation and time for Q&A.
Perfect if you are a:
- Workplace Health & Safety Manager
- Owner of a Construction company
- Trades person
Do your employees come into contact with asbestos or enter properties that are known to contain methamphetamine residues? Do you strip lead paint or renovate and demolish properties built before the year 2000?
Our tailored training program provides your staff with the information they need to know if they come across suspected contaminants of potential concern.
Our training modules are:
- Emergency procedures and response. If your staff accidentally drill into suspected asbestos containing materials, we’ll teach them what to do next.
- How to identify asbestos containing materials on the building site, our sampling and analysis procedures.
- What to do if the property has a textured ceiling in poor condition.
- How to manage contractors or prospective purchasers entering unknown buildings and they are worried about methamphetamine contamination.
- We’ll cover what happens when WorkSafe become involved on-site and what are the consequences of non-adherence.
- Supply of Personal Protective Equipment and Site Emergency Response PPE Kits.
Our trainers will give your staff the resources, knowledge and current NZ legislation so you’ll be compliant with Government bodies such as WorkSafe.
Sessions start from one hour in duration, with time for questions and answers. We’ll come to you!